Customer Service Associate
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Administrative Assistant position will be responsible
for providing direct support to the Vice President/Senior Managing
Director of Loan Servicing. The role requires outstanding customer
service, communication, administrative, technical, and
problem-solving skills. This position provides an excellent
opportunity for professional growth and increased
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive
financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe,
affordable, and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn
to us every day-online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states-to help
them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions
for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home
improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team
members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers
when, where and how they want. It is all about doing the right
thing-a mission that has not changed for more than 100 years.
- Maintain an understanding of departmental systems, personal
computers, software applications, and policies and procedures.
- Maintain records, create reports, and effectively perform
administrative office functions, including planning, scheduling,
managing email, calendars, and call agendas.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate meetings, including scheduling
and preparing materials for meetings.
- Input data into various databases, spreadsheets, and other
- Perform analysis and performance tracking of departmental
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning
and execution of equipment procurement, office systems and
- Assist in the identification and implementation of departmental
- Communicate with management on operational process improvement
opportunities and/or trends.
- Assist in the creation of a work environment and culture that
reinforces the company's mission and core values.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School / GED Diploma required.
- Strong work tenure: three to five (3-5) years' experience in
office administration, supporting an executive (c-suite) a
- Effective problem solving and research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work full time hours and occasionally arrive early
or stay during evening hours to support an internal or external
- Attention to detail, good judgment, flexibility in handling
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive
- Proficient in MS office applications, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every
day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits.
That is why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full-
and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Wilmington , Customer Service Associate, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!