Customer Relations Associate
Company: Capital Vacations
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Capital Vacations strives for the best!
Our mission is to deliver quality vacations to our members and
In addition to competitive compensation, Capital Vacations
offers a variety of benefits including Company Paid Life Insurance,
Long-term Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, discounted
Vacation Stays, plus start to earn Paid Time Off
- Researches and manages all Owner correspondence including BBB,
AG, Attorney, and other legal correspondence.
- Handles advanced or escalated issues.
- Ensure account history, notes and required paperwork have been
completed, reviewing all previous interactions (recent and
- Follows issues through to resolution or completion, ensures all
necessary forms and associated paperwork are timely and accurately
- Perform all tasks and other associated duties strictly
complying with FDCPA/SDCPA rules and guidelines.
- Handles owner requests for contract dissolution and attempts to
- All other duties as assigned.
- Process Validation of Debt.
- 2-3 years working with highly sophisticated and escalated
customer issues via written correspondence or phone calls is highly
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Some college highly desired.
- Spanish Bilingual a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and a high degree of detail
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule or varying shifts including
weekends and holidays.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: Capital Vacations, Wilmington , Customer Relations Associate, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!