Registration Representative (PRN as needed) - McLeod Loris
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent
customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and
co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and
2. Personally interviews patients or responsible party to obtain
personal, demographic, insurance, and medical information prior to
services being performed by medical professionals.
3. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of compliance and medical
4. Exhibits the ability to deal with periods of stress,
knowledge of medical terminology, and enters information accurately
into the Patient Management System (Invision)
5. Maintains or exceeds 97% accuracy rate on quality
checks/medeanalytics and accureg.
6. Attends to patients, families and visitors needs while
waiting for any registration process.
7. Collects deposits, coinsurance, deductibles and APC
co-payments or makes satisfactory payment arrangements.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Variable shifts. Some weekends also. Shifts will be at the Loris
* Knowledge of Medical terminology.
* Computer experience
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
* Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited
Loris, South Carolina, United States
Position Type Details
McLeod Health Loris Campus, 3655 Mitchell Street