Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have
rated it A Great Place to Work and where you can make a difference
in a seniors life? Then check out this opportunity!
Brightwater, Myrtle Beach's premier Retirement Community, cares
about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking
qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
Now accepting applications forActivity Director. This
positionserves as a support to the healthcare members for
day-to-day wellness needs.
The Activity Director is responsible for the cohesion and teamwork
of the Life Enrichment Leaders to deliver outstanding customer
service and develop an enriching community program for the
Under the leadership of the Care ServicesAdministrator, the
Activity Director shall assist in the development and integration
of social events, outings, programs, and activities, with a
multitude of choices, for the members of the campus.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED certification required (must be attained in first 60
days of employment).
- Four year college or university degree in Recreation Therapy or
similar field desired.
- Two years experience with geriatrics required.
- Two years experience in a similar activities position
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of
- Must have a valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
as specified by
the Company and by the Companys automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels)
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
If you are having difficulties with the application process, please
Keywords: Brightwater, Wilmington , Activity Director, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!