Client Side Developer - Journeyman
Company: ISPA Technology, LLC
Posted on: November 15, 2019
CLIENT SIDE DEVELOPER - JOURNEYMAN
Job Locations US-NC-Fayetteville
Posted Date 4 weeks ago(10/16/2019 2:41 PM)
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the
latest technology contracts across the country*
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a
row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great
company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior
benefits package, and much more!
The Client Side Developer shall analyze requirements and design,
code, test, debug, and document custom or framework-based front-end
script and markup language.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
* Provide a work breakdown structure and schedule with milestones,
which includes technical reviews and audits, quality assurance
checks, and customer acceptance testing.
* Perform development work in a non-production development
environment. A pre-release and/or staging environment that closely
matches the production will be sued to host applications for user
testing and evaluation.
* Provide consulting services and technical support for the
creation and maintenance of a development and staging
* Test code to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and
completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate
documentation of testing results.
* Provide documentation that addresses what core functionality
and/or capability is being provided in a particular version of a
product that is being delivered. Release notes, manuals and or
commenting of code will be provided for all custom development
including new features, changes and or fixed bugs.
* Provide end-user documentation to include how-to guides, and
frequently asked questions (FAQs). Documentation shall be delivered
in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible
* Provide assistance to the Government for the preparation of
training materials to include delivering the user manual,
demonstrating new product features, providing sample test data and
preparing scripts to support training objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
frameworks to include JQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap, AngularJS, React,
TypeScript, Knockout, Handlebars.js and object models to include
JSON, CSOM, and REST
* MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
* Experience supporting SOCOM or other Combatant Commands
Education & Certifications:
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* An active Secret security clearance is Required
* National health, vision, and dental plans
* 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
* Life Insurance
* Short and long term disability plans
* 401(K) retirement plan
* Incentive and recognition programs
* Relocation opportunities
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: ISPA Technology, LLC, Wilmington , Client Side Developer - Journeyman, IT / Software / Systems , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!