Junior Technical Specialist
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- This contractor serves as a Business Systems resource and will
assist in the understanding of the business functions and system
needs of a client business unit to support their requests for IT
- Performs analysis to understand how well this commodity and/or
service be utilized, has the division unit previously procured the
product(s) and/or service(s), and if so provides detailed
background information about the purchase and all previous purchase
order number(s) related to the request.
- Performs analysis to document what is the impact to the client
and/or the State if the purchase is not approved, where is the
hardware and/or data is hosted or stored, and is PCI compliance
- In addition, performs technical analysis, reporting, and
metrics related to business and process improvements and aids
customers in defining and developing their strategic IT purchasing
- Integrates knowledge and skills from others to address work
- Understands the business needs and provides appropriate
services to the customer.
- Develops project solutions through alternatives and helps to
turn ideas into outcomes.
- Demonstrates the ability to clearly communicate with all team
- Establishes effective working relationships.
- Collaborates as a dedicated team member.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Wilmington , Junior Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...