Principal Software Engineer
Company: TIBCO Software
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Design, and Product
Security teams to understand requirements for software development
in a Scaled Agile environment.
- Compose and maintain detailed design specifications and
- Design alongside a team of engineers focusing on 'design first'
thinking while incorporating different end user personas.
- Implement front-end and back-end business logic for new
features (Full Stack development).
- Build stateless microservices hosted on both AWS and Azure
- Enhance the CI/CD pipelines, tools and engineering processes
used to build, test, deploy, or monitor the product.
- Participation in all phases in a Scaled Agile Environment: from
new feature design/implementation, to production deployment and
- Embrace and institute best practices and coding standards (e.g.
code reviews, logging and instrumentation, static/dynamic code
analysis, code coverage, unit, integration tests) within the team.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and
minimum 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 + years of programming experience with a strong
understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (Data Structures and
- Experience architecting and developing distributed cloud
architectures and infrastructure within AWS or Azure, or GCP.
- Extensive experience and expertise in developing backend
services/ micro services/cloud services /Rest API/Web API.
- Extensive experience with Networking, Multi-threading.
- Experience mentoring/training the engineering community on
complex technical issues. Preferred Experience
- Experience in modernizing legacy web applications ( updating
UI, modern REST based APIs, etc.) is desirable.
- Debugging skills in C# .NET using MS Visual Studio.
- Experience with databases including MSSQL and NoSql
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through
actual launch of the project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams,
and management to collect requirements, describe software product
features, and technical designs.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier
status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other
Keywords: TIBCO Software, Wilmington , Principal Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...