CNC Emergency Field Service Technician
Company: KRC Machine Tool Solutions
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 24, 2022
KRC Machine Tool Solutions is a provider of machine tools and
services specializing in helping customers maximize their
production requirements through unique solutions. Established in
1989, we are known nationwide as the premier provider in the areas
of unique machine builds, CNC retrofitting, machine rebuilding, and
machine tool services and repair. At KRC, you will have the
opportunity to work alongside the most talented leaders in the
Machine Tool Industry. We are looking for passionate people to join
our team, who are excited to help us build the future generation of
this industry. Our passion is in solving customer's problems and
creating unique solutions that no other company can provide. In
order to accomplish our goal of being the best, we understand our
people have to be our asset and we are fully committed to investing
in your success.WORK SUMMARY:Perform a wide variety of tasks
associated with servicing, repairing or operation of most CNC
machine tools. Use precision test equipment to analyze,
troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical and electrical problems.
Advanced operation of CNC controls from different manufacturers.
Successfully coordinate and complete the installation of all
machine tools. Work closely with customers, vendors, OEM's, and
other KRC personnel. Extensive travel with limited notice.
Independently organize and complete a successful service call.
Assist other service engineers, and preventive maintenance
technicians. General scraping and fitting of machine tool
components (not mandatory but improves your value). Troubleshoot
and repair electronic circuitry to component level. Perform a
variety of advanced specialized machine tool repair processes.JOB
- Dismantle and prepare machines for shipment
- Level and alignment of machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair of major machine tool problems.
- Disassemble, repair and rebuild machine tool sub assemblies and
- Organize, tag and mark components for future assembly.
- Identify, repair or replace damaged components.
- First time power up and troubleshooting of machines.
- Servo system tuning.
- Report activities and expenses timely and accurately
- Train other employees for advancement
- Train customers on operation of CNC control systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting and repair electronic circuitry.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, OEM's and KRC
- Keep work area neat, clean and organized.
- Travel to customer's facilities often and on short notice
- Work with very limited supervision.
- Other duties as assignedKRC MACHINE TOOL SOLUTIONS OFFERS
COMPETITIVE WAGES AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Uniforms and Cell Phones
- Company truck provided for field service engineers
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays.
- Health Insurance, Vision, Life, Dental, Long & Short-Term
Disability, 401k Profit Sharing
- A Positive & Development Oriented Work EnvironmentJOB TITLE:
Emergency Field Service TechnicianIMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: SERVICE
MANAGERTRAVEL: REQUIRED UP TO 100% Requirements
- Advanced machine tool knowledge and terminology.
- 3 or more years of experience in machine tool field
- Associates degree in electronic engineering or related field of
study experience may be substituted for the education.
- Complete knowledge of mechanical systems and components.
- Full understanding of multiple machine tool specifications and
have an advanced knowledge of test equipment.
- Mechanical hand tools and tool box.
- Intermediate knowledge of parametric programming and ladder
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and some power tools.
- Set up and operate Renishaw Ballbar and Renishaw Laser
Calibration equipment (desirable, not mandatory).
- Ability to do final scrape and or fitting of most machine tool
components is desirable (not mandatory).
- Working knowledge of applications processes and
- Dependable transportation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities.
- In depth understanding of CNC controls and functions.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent reaching, bending, and stooping.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: KRC Machine Tool Solutions, Wilmington , CNC Emergency Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!