Company: Elliott Tech, LLC
Location: Carolina Beach
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Seeking a Hardware/Software Engineer to become a key member of
our established engineering firm. This position offers a unique
opportunity to work with a forward thinking and innovative company
with the future potential of firm partnership. The ideal candidate
will possess a high level of drive and motivation and excellent
organizational and inter personal skills.
No job description can be fully comprehensive and from time to time
the successful candidate may be asked to undertake other
professional duties. In addition, candidates should understand
their role may broaden. All roles will be reviewed annually to
ensure the Engineering team is working as efficiently as
Research, design, develop and test hardware and/or software.
Generate specifications and analyze hardware and/or software
requirements. Design embedded systems utilizing analog and digital
subsystems. Apply principles and techniques of computer science and
- Design, Build, test, and modify product prototypes.
- Write specifications that document the development processes
and support hardware/software introduction.
- Confer with peers, consultants, and customers to evaluate
interface between hardware and software and operational and
performance requirements of overall system.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new
hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Design or develop hardware and support peripherals, including
Power Supplies, FPGAs and PLDs, etc.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project
specifications, activities, or status.
- Consult with customers' project status, proposals, or technical
- Bachelor's Degree in related area required. Relevant experience
may substitute for partial education requirement for an excellent
candidate. Relevant experience to include Computer or Hardware
- C Programming and Embedded Systems
- Digital, Analog, and Power (AC/DC and DC/DC) hardware design
- Preferably have acquired 2 years or more of work experience
relevant to this position.
- Experience with Linux/ Embedded Linux developing.
- Requires a consistently professional work ethic that includes
communicating verbally and in writing on a routine basis.
- Must possess the ability to identify problems and develop and
implement solutions while working within a group environment.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and the ability to interact
professionally with clients and peers.
Keywords: Elliott Tech, LLC, Wilmington , Hardware/Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!