Posted on: September 16, 2023
CROSSMARK is seeking an energetic, creative individual to execute a
variety of merchandise and product services at major retailers near
you. Enjoy a part-time flexible schedule while learning about your
favorite local retailers. We'll get you up to speed and working
quickly with our online training and learning materials. We're
seeking enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and willing
to work independently and as part of a great team!
- Competitive weekly pay + paid training!
- Paid drive time between stores and mileage reimbursement.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
401(k) and more.
- Flexible daytime hours. No nights or weekends.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program! Share our opportunities with
your friends and family. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with your favorite nationally recognized brands.
- Build professional relationships with Store Management and
- Reset and stock sections of the store according to the
- Reporting service visits including uploading photos through a
mobile application. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have access and be comfortable using a smart device.
- Ability to work independently with integrity and
- Ability to lift 25lbs on a regular basis and 50lbs on
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel to
multiple stores per day.
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise,
purchase, raw material, ship, store, supplier, supply chain
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Wilmington , Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!