Company: Crate and Barrel
Posted on: May 28, 2023
What does a leader at Crate and Barrel look like? Your strategic
thinking, passion for retail and home design, and your ability to
connect with people will help you to excel in a leadership role at
Crate and Barrel. As a leader in our stores, you inspire and
empower associates to achieve their personal and professional
goals. You also create an environment where associates want to
provide an exceptional store experience for all of our customers.
You coach and mentor associates to develop their talents, think
big, and strive toward career advancement opportunities. Your
commitment to high achievement and driving results is contagious to
others and motivates them to do the same. - What you'll bring:
- Retail experience with a strong passion for leading teams.
- Proven success in developing skills and future leaders.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- A commitment to driving and achieving results in a fast-paced
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion
for design and home furnishings.
- Availability to work days, evenings and weekends, including
Saturday and Sunday in some weeks What you'll do: Leadership
- Directly or indirectly lead teams of associates at a variety of
levels, depending on position, in setting and maintaining sales,
customer service and/or visual merchandising goals and standards
for all associates.
- Encourage and foster collaboration, cooperation, and
co-ownership across all business channels.
- Building a high energy culture of fun and engagement focused on
service and results.
- Ensure the execution and standards of the store vision and
mission. Job Knowledge
- Establish priorities and set direction for associates in
conjunction with other store leaders.
- Ensure full understanding and awareness of all store
communications including product information, current advertising,
promotions and other marketing initiatives. Results Oriented
- Achieve established goals, identify and analyze problems, and
offer solutions that produce positive results.
- Help to manage controllable costs, profit and loss, and
maintain fiscal responsibility for the store.
- Communicate with associates and other leaders on a regular
- Provide associate and customer feedback to associates and other
- Leadership Positions in Our Stores: Assistant Store Manager,
- As Assistant Store Manager, Sales, your passion for sales
expertise and leadership over customer service will help the store
to reach its highest potential. You will lead the entire sales
staff to provide training for sales skills and excellent
experiences for all of our customers. Assistant Store Manager,
- Being an Assistant Store Manager, Visual will bring you to the
forefront of executing on Crate's high visual standards. As the
leader of maintaining the store's beauty and welcoming presence for
customers, your passion for design and merchandising will serve you
well. Assistant Store Manager, Operations
- Keeping the stockroom of our stores neat, organized, and
helpful to our associates is the primary responsibility of the
Assistant Store Manager, Operations. As a leader of providing our
customers with the right products at the right time, you will help
to drive productivity and efficiency in our stores. Store Manager
- Inspiring, confident, and ambitious, Store Managers are the
leaders of our stores. They lead and empower associates to achieve
their sales goals and create an exceptional store experience. Our
Store Managers coach and mentor associates to develop their talents
and thrive in change, think big and strive toward career
advancement opportunities. They are excellent communicators that
steer the company vision and share business goals with their
Keywords: Crate and Barrel, Wilmington , Leadership Opportunities, Hospitality & Tourism , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...