Company: Coastline Beach Rentals
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Coastline Beach Rentals is looking to hire full-time candidates
who will oversee the quality control of our rental properties. We
are a full-service vacation rental company, and we manage hundreds
of properties across the Grand Strand.
Once guests have checked out and our team has cleaned the property,
this position will be required to walk-through the property and
inspect the rental for quality control. The primary role and
responsibility of this position is to analyze, inspect, and ensure
each property has been thoroughly prepared for the next guest.
Inspectors will be required to complete certain tasks at each
property in a timely manner.
This is a full-time position; not seasonal. Here are a few things
that candidates should expect:
* Inspectors will be required to inspect a minimum of 10-15
properties per day.
* Inspectors must have a smartphone with WIFI, text, and calling
* Candidates shall have reliable transportation.
* The ideal candidate must be able to communicate feedback and
constructively critique the work that they are inspecting.
*Job Requirements: *
We are looking for motivated, hard working individuals to be apart
of our team. The ideal candidate must be very detail oriented with
the customer's best interest at heart. This is a very important
role within our business! Prior inspection and or cleaning
experience is preferred, but not required. Each applicant will be
thoroughly trained. Candidates must have reliable transportation,
smart phone with WIFI, text, and calling ability, and a positive
attitude. Inspectors will be required to communicate feedback and
cleanliness issues directly with the cleaners, and ensure that any
mistakes or issues found during the time of inspection are
corrected. Candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and
background check, no exceptions.
*Days / Hours / Shifts: *
* This position will be required to work 5 days and will have 2 OFF
* The shifts will be approximately from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
* We are primarily looking for candidates who can work Thursday -
Monday, as these are our busiest days.
*Perks / Benefits: *
* Hired candidates will accrue paid time off (PTO).
* Candidates will be eligible to partake in our 401K(Matching)
* Coastline Beach Rentals will provide a supplemental, accidental
insurance policy through (Aflac)
* Lucrative referral incentive plan
The pay will be a $600 weekly salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 per week
* 401(k) matching
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* Are you able to pass a drug test and background check? Both of
these will be required.
* Do you have reliable transportation to get from 1 property to the
Work Location: Multiple Locations%58047475%
Keywords: Coastline Beach Rentals, Wilmington , Housekeeping Inspector, Hospitality & Tourism , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!