Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Status: Part Time
Do you have a bold attention to detail? Pride yourself on being
efficient? Value a supportive, friendly work environment? If so,
Housekeeping at Marriott Vacations Worldwide might be the place for
you! You will have the opportunity to create a home away from home
for our Owners and guests, while experiencing our dedication to the
well-being of our associates.
As a Housekeeper, you will be cleaning villas for arriving guests
and servicing villas for guests during their stay. Your
responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to,
responding to guest's requests, stocking carts with supplies needed
for cleaning guest rooms and replacing amenities. To ensure we are
providing the best services to our guests, as a Housekeeper, your
duties will entail guaranteeing consistently high quality room
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and
ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets in guest rooms and hallway.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards,
accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and
certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, Wilmington , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!