ASSOCIATE, PATIENT DINING (FULL-TIME)
Company: Morrison Healthcare
Location: Little River
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -ASSOCIATE, PATIENT
- Location: McLeod Health Seacoast - 4000 Hwy 9 Little River, SC
29566. -Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule available including rotating weekends;
6:00 am - 2:30 pm and 10:30 am - 7:30 pm; more detail upon
- Requirement: Previous Food Service experience is preferred.
Willing to train!
- Perks: -Full benefits after 90 days; growth and development
opportunities; convenient pay options!
- Starting Pay: $13.00 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! -Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and
search requisition ID number -1064659.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a
difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. -Take a look for yourself at the !Morrison Healthcare
is a leading national food and nutrition services company
exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and
healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create
personalized dining experiences for patients and in their caf--s to
advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison
has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for
more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and
operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
-and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. -Job Summary
Patient Dining Associates work on assigned units in a healthcare
facility, and provide services that include helping patients make
menu selections, assemble, deliver and pick-up their meal trays.
They are part of the caregiving team, responsible for patient
safety and satisfaction goals by making sure meals are accurate and
delivered at the right time and temperature. -Essential Duties and
- Help patients understand their menu selections and work with
nursing to ensure sure their orders comply with their nutritional
requirements or restrictions.
- Work with the caregivers and culinary team to determine menu
alternatives for patients with food allergies and sensitivities;
cultural, ethnic and religious preferences; or when a patient
inquires about additional selections.
- Manage tray tickets and assemble meals according to each
patient's menu selection in a timely and accurate manner. Retrieve
trays from patient rooms at assigned times.
- Complies with regulator agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO. Adhere to facility confidentiality and the
patient's rights policy as outlined in the facility's Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) policies and
- Follows Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
guidelines when handling food, cleaning work stations and breaking
down patient tray line.
- Follows facility and department infection control policies and
- Assist dietitians, such as helping monitor patients who cannot
eat food through their mouth, are on liquid diets or have a
specific calorie count to manage.
- Communicate problems or concerns with patients to appropriate
personnel in a timely manner, following department procedures.
- Complete all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in
the Morrison Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations, as well as department sanitation procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned.Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents in English.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- Must be able to occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds, as
well as maneuver and push food delivery carts.Associates at
Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both
full-time and part-time positions offer the following -benefits to
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1064659 -
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Wilmington , ASSOCIATE, PATIENT DINING (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Little River, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!