Hotel Breakfast Attendant
Company: Holiday Inn Express Leland - Wilmington
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHotel Breakfast Attendant Embark on an exciting
hotel career with Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC. From hotel
management jobs to front-line interaction with hotel guests and
important behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown Hotel & Travel
Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities for job growth
and exciting careers in the hospitality industry.Pay: $11.50 per
hourFull time and part-timeBenefits
- Health (medical, vision, and dental)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Fantastic Company CultureResponsibilities
- Complete setup and removal of the breakfast and all of its
- Is willing to or could obtain proper food handling
- Is fully knowledgeable of food being served.
- Maintains and is neatly attired at all times in the required
uniform and nametag.
- Maintains a professional and congenial attitude.
- Checks the breakfast area for neatness, cleanliness, proper
set-up, and backup supplies.
- Completes daily recordings of specific brand forms to be used
- Performs other reasonable related duties as assigned by
immediate supervisor and management.
- Clears trash and empties area trash containers as needed
throughout the breakfast shift.
- Mops, sweeps, dusts, and cleans carpets and any other areas as
needed during and after the breakfast
- Requires ability to stand/walk for significant periods
- Requires the ability to lift 15-25- pounds infrequently when
- Must be able to frequently kneel, reach, crawl, and twist torso
as needed to accomplish required tasks
- To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and
- Hazards: May include, but may not be limited to, cuts from
broken glass or kitchen equipment, burns, slipping and
Keywords: Holiday Inn Express Leland - Wilmington, Wilmington , Hotel Breakfast Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Leland, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!