Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you committed to your work ethic? Does working in a
high-energy kitchen appeal to your skillset? PeopleReady is hiring
dedicated Dishwashers to make a difference in our client's kitchen.
As a Dishwasher, you would clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation
equipment, or utensils, in addition to other responsibilities.
Dishwashers will often have to collaborate with other kitchen
workers, servers, and management, so strong communication is a
valued trait. The position can be on tight deadlines if there is a
high volume of customers, so flexibility is desirable as well.
Note - Pay rate for this job is $14.00/Hour.
Shift timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening) and
- Washing and putting away dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or
- Making sure kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils are
clean and working properly
- Stocking supplies in serving stations, cupboards,
refrigerators, or salad bars
- May be asked to clean other areas
- Cleaning or preparing various foods for cooking or serving
- Carrying supplies between storage and work
- Background check and Drug screen required.
- Flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Able to routinely use sinks and be near hot water and cleaning
- Able to be stationary for long periods of time
- Able to frequently lift and move 10 pounds, and occasionally
bend or balance
- ServSafe Certification may be required - PeopleReady will help
provide any training required
Keywords: PeopleReady, Wilmington , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!