Posted on: January 15, 2022
LM Restaurants is a family owned and operated hospitality
management company with over 40 years of service to our guests and
the communities in which they live. -Our brand portfolio includes
award-winning concepts at all levels of casual dining that follow
our company-wide commitment to fresh, house-made food and
progressive beverage programs. Carolina Ale House was established
in 1999 and is our largest concept with locations throughout the
southeast. -Who We SeekWe seek leader-coaches who have fun, work
hard, and share our philosophy of inspiring happiness through
memorable experiences. We have high expectations of our managers,
as we are relentless about fulfilling the high expectations our
guests have for us. -How you 'll lead:
- Own the execution of our kitchen and culinary program. Lead the
selection, coaching, and recognition of a highly effective team.
Develop team members for future opportunities.
- Ensure team is thoroughly trained, understands expectations,
and demonstrates Carolina Hospitality. Provide ongoing feedback,
manage performance, and drive accountability. Adhere to legal and
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships
within the community. Enjoy tableside visits with favorite guests
and accept compliments with grace!
- Communicate regularly and effectively with staff, guests, and
other members of management.
- Oversee inventory and ordering for the kitchen. Be a good
steward; act with ownership mentality.
- Create fair, timely schedules for your department, ensuring
appropriate staffing for expected volume. Prepare administrative
reports as needed.
- Ensure the safety of employees and guests at all times.How you
- Variable shifts of at least ten hours, holidays and weekends.
Typical work week is 50-55 hours.How you 're qualified:
- You have culinary talent and experience in a wide range of
- Private dining and banquet experience - we host A LOT of
- Success handling seasonal volume
- Formal culinary education preferred
- You are coachable, just as you are expected to coach
- Passionate about hospitality and driven by team-based
- Focused on service for internal guests (team members) and
external guests (customers).
- Knowledgeable of technology systems. Proficient in restaurant
cleanliness and safety, food service, personnel management, and
financial and administrative management. Current state and local
food and alcohol certification or ability to obtain them.What We
Offer:Our management benefits include: - Competitive base salary
and quarterly bonus program eligibility - Comprehensive insurance
and 401(k) with company match - Paid time off, dining discounts,
and tuition reimbursement - Career advancement opportunities at all
levels -We know we are only as good as our team, and that means
YOU. Each team member helps set the pulse of the restaurant. -Our
goal is to bring Carolina Hospitality to our guests while creating
a fun and chill atmosphere. Join our team and lets all succeed
together! - - - -Apply today and let us be your first step into
hospitality, a place to advance, or your final stop in a lifelong
Keywords: Oceanic, Wilmington , EXECUTIVE CHEF, Hospitality & Tourism , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!