Cook (Full-Time) Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
Company: Hilton Myrtle Beach
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Kingston Resorts is a 145 acre oceanfront resort on the
north-end of Myrtle Beach. Less than 2 miles from Tanger Outlets
and a short 20 minute trip to Broadway at the Beach. This resort is
home to the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, Embassy Suites Myrtle
Beach, Kingston Plantation Condos, and Royale Palms. This means
many opportunities to help you grow your career to the next
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths,
we want to talk to you.
This position is specifically for the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
and is full-time/year round. Flexible schedule including nights,
weekends, and holidays are required.
Position with Paid Time Off (PTO), health benefits plans, free
health club membership and discounted travel program benefits for
team members and their family.
Apply right now! It only takes a couple of minutes!
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high
quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
A Cook will also be required to prepare all mis-en-place and
contribute to departmental targets. Specifically, you will be
responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and
safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as
part of the team
- Be environmentally aware
Keywords: Hilton Myrtle Beach, Wilmington , Cook (Full-Time) Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, Hospitality & Tourism , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!