Concession Cook, PGA Championship
Company: Delaware North
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is hiring Concession Cooks
to join our team to work the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean
Course in Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Our ideal Concession Cooks
are experienced in working in a kitchen and committed to teamwork,
excellence in service, learning, and creating a memorable guest
Delaware North's "Commitment to Care" is a comprehensive program
created to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread
of COVID-19. We've reengineered our operating procedures to
minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed
best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention (CDC).
* Prepares food to specifications before and during the event.
* Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all
portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies, and
* Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives,
slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens,
* Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
stored correctly; ensures freshness and quality of all menu items
and packages all products to proper specifications.
* Keeps workstation, coolers, and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
* Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
* Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
* Completes end of day inventory and other opening/closing duties
in accordance with checklists and procedures.
* Performs other duties assigned.
* At least 6 months previous experience in back-of-the-house
foodservice position required.
* Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets and recipes.
* Basic math skills, ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.
* Available leading up to and during the event, May 17-23.
* Please attach resume.
* Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
* Ability to lift and carry large pans, weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment.
* Standing and walking for entire length of shift.
* Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist,
bending and squatting
* Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and
* Kitchen environment - noise levels may be moderate-to-high.
* Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Wilmington , Concession Cook, PGA Championship, Hospitality & Tourism , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!