District Manager Trainee
Company: Speedway LLC
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Start Your Story at Speedway!We're committed to bringing passion
and customer focus to the business.
What Speedway brings: A focus and dedication to your success! We
are committed to our District Manager Trainees receiving proper
training through our two-part in-depth training program that
typically lasts 12 months. The career growth potential in this
position is incredible! The District Manager position results in a
key operation role. Within 2-5 years, DM's can take their career
paths in many departments suited to their career desires Company
vehicle for business use as a District Manager upon being appointed
to take over a district
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company
match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon
- Immediate coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision
insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Tuition reimbursement and adoption assistance
What you bring:
- Staffing, training, and supervising General Managers
- Implementing merchandising programs, controlling cash and
inventory, motivating and teambuilding, and promoting excellent
- A focus on profit and loss management including budget
planning, maximizing sales, and controlling expenses.
- Setting performance goals and objectives while monitoring
results with upper management
- A 4 year degree from an accredited college or university in a
related field or 5+ years of experience managing district or
regional operations for retail/commercial, or a large single
commercial store with multiple managers and 100+ employees.
- The ability to relocate upon completion of training
- A valid Driver's License from the state of residence while
maintaining automotive liability insurance during course of
- The ability to multi-task, being self-motivated, performing
repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting
up to 50 pounds.
- If you enjoy working as a multi-unit retail manager, then this
is the position for you.
- Having previous multi-unit management experience is
- If you are ready to join an industry leader, apply today!
EEO StatementSpeedway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or,
any other protected characteristic.In Compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws, we offer
reasonable accommodation in the employment process. If you are
unable to complete the application process due to a disability,
please contact 1-, option 4.
Keywords: Speedway LLC, Wilmington , District Manager Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!