An Obstetrics/Gynecologist Is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in North Carolina
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Whether you have full-time availability, or just a few days here
and there, we can find an assignment that will fit your needs.
Contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Call, Weekend call
- Average of 40 - 45 births per month
- Nursery level I and deliveries required
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Wilmington , An Obstetrics/Gynecologist Is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in North Carolina, Healthcare , Whiteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!