Posted on: November 18, 2023
- Must have 2 years of surgical unit experience.
- Traveler Experience.
- Skills: Interpretation of dysrhythmias, Management of
dysrhythmias, use of Rapid Response Teams, Feeding tube care and
management, Blood Product Administration, Central line
care/management, Peripheral Line Care/Management, Phlebotomy, PICC
line management, Starting IVs, Heparin Protocols, PCA, Surgical
drains, Chest tubes-Emerson/Pleur-evac , External CPAP/BIPAP, High
Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC), Interpretation of ABGs, Nasal Cannula,
Non-invasive airway management, Oxygen face masks, Isolation
Precautions, Wound Care/Wound Vac.
- Certs: BLS.
- Must Pass EKG Testing prior to start for this specialty.
- RN state/Compact License.
- Updated resume.
- 2 references from past client.
- ACLS, Charge nurse experience and Level 1 Trauma,
PCU/DOU/IMC/Stepdown, Telemetry - remote monitoring, IV insulin
protocols, Titration of Insulin drips, Pre/Post Hemodialysis
Management, Renal failure, Spinal cord injury, Traumatic Brain
injury, Ortho trauma, Tracheostomy Management.
Keywords: ICONMA, Wilmington , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!