Posted on: September 19, 2023
Overview: General Dentist Up to $15K Sign/On Relocation Bonus 5
Days/Week (Monday-Friday) Our General Dentists perform a variety of
preventative, restorative, endodontic, and surgical procedures that
fall under the scope of general dentistry. We're big on teamwork,
so you'll be working and growing with other dentists in your office
and region to provide the best treatment for your patients. We
provide a trained team to assist and build your schedules. Plus, we
take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can focus on
what matters: your patients and their smiles. Here's a few reasons
why dentists love to work with us:
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while
providing direct care to their patients.
- Doctors report to Doctors. You will report to someone who
understaUnds the clinical aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical &
Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including:
Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human
Resources, Legal, and more! Benefits
- Generous Compensation Plan
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Preferred Labs - PAID!
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time
- PAID Sick Leave
- Up to $15,000 Sign-On/Relocation Bonus
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green
Card) for eligible candidates Qualifications:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine
(DMD) Sonrava Health and all relevant affiliates are Equal
Keywords: DentalWorks, Wilmington , General Dentist, Healthcare , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!