RN Leadership - ANM & NM
Company: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Ask about our signing bonuses, relocation incentives, and employee
referral bonus program for positions like this!
NHRMC, established in 1967 in Wilmington, NC, is recognized as a
preeminent healthcare organization focused on leading our community
to outstanding health. We have an 855 bed network of hospitals and
multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 200
physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood
clinics and regional medical centers; you will find our culture is
the very definition of best in practice. Join us and find out how
many ways NHRMC offers you the chance to focus on what really
matters - our patients and community.
About the Job
RELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION for experienced RNs.
We are currently recruiting for nursing leadership in the Coastal
market. Positions include Nurse Managers and Assistant Nurse
Managers at Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center and
openings in surrounding community hospitals.
- Works in partnership with leaders to create, support, and
maintain a culture of professional accountability
- Utilizes the ANA Scope and Standards of Practice, Code of
Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements, Novant Health
Nursing Practice Model - Duffy's The Quality - Caring Model ,
evidence-based practice and guidelines from formal nursing
organizations as the foundation for nursing practice
- Develops and implements an annual education plan for areas of
responsibility in collaboration with Nursing Practice Education and
- Monitors and improves team satisfaction through recruitment and
- Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center, located in
Wilmington, consistently ranks among the best in the nation for
quality. The medical center offers the latest in diagnostic and
treatment services in emergency, critical care, surgery, cancer,
cardiovascular and women's and behavioral health care. It is also
home to Novant Health Betty H. Cameron Children's Hospital.
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health New Hanover Regional
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The DNV
- Fully accredited by The DNV. In addition, we have earned some
of the nation's top honors in quality care, including radiology,
mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services, surgery and
breast center accreditation.
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work
- Member Top 100 Hospitals - In 2016 NHRMC was recognized as a
Top 100 Hospital demonstrating significant investment and financial
sustainability for the communities we serve.
- Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals - NHRMC
Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital was named as a Best
Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- Forbes America's Best Large Employers 2018 and 2019- Link
- Becker's 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare- Link
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Assistant Nurse Manager - Graduation from an accredited nursing
program required. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Nurse Manager - Bachelor's degree required. Graduate of an
accredited nursing program required. Master's degree preferred.
- Assistant Nurse Manager - Minimum of three years of clinical RN
experience, preferred. Prior demonstrated nursing leadership,
- Nurse Manager - 5-10 years experience as an RN (3 within
specific specialty operations) and 3-5 years of progressive
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate
state, required. Prior demonstrated nursing leadership, preferred.
- Additional Skills (required):
- Assistant Nurse Manager: Successful completion of generic and
department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
Ability to successfully complete Leader Education & Training.
- Nurse Manager - Understands and applies: current and future
trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory and governing
standards, policies and procedures; information systems and
software used in area of responsibility; equipment used in
performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection
control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and
selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll
and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback,
development and progressive discipline processes; teambuilding,
conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills;
principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision
making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and
communication skills; customer needs and expectations and knowledge
for improvement to exceed customer expectations; principles of
Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Various Departments Available
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: MIXED
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes
Key Words: Nurse Manager, Nurse Leadership Opportunities,
Management, RN, Novant Health, NHRMC, New Hanover Regional Medical
Keywords: New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington , RN Leadership - ANM & NM, Healthcare , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!