Registered Dental Hygienist
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Come join the modern way to work as a registered dental
hygienist! Were rapidly growing our presence in North Carolina and
are looking to add qualified professionals to work on their
terms.On the TempMee platform, hygienists work when they want,
where they want, and for how much they want.We offer single day &
multi-day shifts, as well as permanent positions, allowing you to
take control of your schedule with no commitments while getting
paid in days, not weeks.Whether youre looking for your forever job
at a dream practice, a way to put your skills to use and generate
additional income around an existing job, an opportunity to work
with new systems and expand your career, or even looking for a
brand new way to work exclusively on your terms, wed love to have
you join our community.We designed TempMee with the help of a
30-year hygienist to help dental professionals craft their perfect
schedule.Our community of verified dental professionals has earned
over $36 MILLION since our launch in 2019 and proved TempMee is the
#1 app for dental hygienists.Benefits of choosing TempMee:
- Occupational accident and malpractice insurance
- Full control of when/ where you work and how much you charge
for your services
- Guaranteed pay means youll never have to chase down another
check after your shift or have your hours reduced
- Cancellation protections up to 4 days in prior to your shift
with guaranteed pay
- Modern flexibility with no time commitments empowers you to
build the career you want on your terms
- We put the high touch with the high tech, so our live and
knowledgeable is here to help you along the way
- Access to TempMees endless library of educational resources
allowing you to advance your career more efficiently than ever
before Dental hygienist job responsibilities:
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis,
providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting
conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in
compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Prepares patients for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming,
soothing, seating, and draping patients.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by
sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by
evaluating patients' oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains
from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling
and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal
disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and
developing radiographic studies.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other
cavity-preventing agents. RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: TempMee, Wilmington , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Hampstead, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!