Per Diem Physical Therapist, Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide clinical care where patients
want to be - in the comfort of their own home.
Why you'll love what you do at MUSC Health at Home by
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership
We are recruiting for a compassionate Home Health Physical
Therapist (PT) to reliably serve patients in Horry and Georgetown
Counties. This is a per-diem position.
What you'll do:
Visit a variety of clients in their own home, helping them recover
from an injury, illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Progress your clients from discharge to meeting their goals at
- Provide education to the patient and/or their family
What you should have:
- Active and current PT license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not
required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assigned
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursement
MUSC Health has partnered with a leading national provider of
comprehensive home health care-BAYADA Home Health Care-to deliver
high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering at home after an
illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a chronic condition.
BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home health expertise to
our community, enhances the quality services that our patients have
come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC Health at Home by
BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the
hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they want to be. MUSC
Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Wilmington , Per Diem Physical Therapist, Home Health, Healthcare , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!