Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $3,000 Sign on Bonus, NEW WAGE SCALE!!!
Company: The Laurels of Pender
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time, New wage scale $16 to $23
per hour -
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for those
in need, you will love working as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) at The The Laurels of Pender! In this role, you have an
opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look for
candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee
benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our
facilities the ability to access their pay when they need
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, -our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Laurel associates
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an
experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
As a CNA, you will care for guests under the direction and
supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse.
Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service needs.
- High school graduate/GED
- CNA certification
Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of
skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative and assisted living
services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and
guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each
guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we
call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on
approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60
elements of employee experience on the job, including employee
pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a
difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Keywords: The Laurels of Pender, Wilmington , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $3,000 Sign on Bonus, NEW WAGE SCALE!!!, Healthcare , Burgaw, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!