Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Location: Wilmington, NC, 28401
Shift : Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM - 6 PM
Average hours per week - 40 hrs.
Note: Employee will need to travel between 2 locations. Tabor
City-Monday and Thursday and Chadbourn, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Is this role supporting COVID initiatives? Yes
Is COVID vaccination required? Yes
- The Patient Services Representative II (PSR II) represents the
face of our company to patients who come in, both as part of their
health routine or for insights into life-defining health
- The PSR II draws quality blood samples from patients and
prepares those specimens for lab testing while following
established practices and procedures.
- The PSR II has direct contact with patients and creates an
atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to
patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and
- The PSR II will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing
on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and
accuracy to patient information.
- Successful applicants may be assigned to a doctor's office, a
patient service center or as business needs dictate.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Perform verification of patient demographic info / initials
including patient signature post-venipuncture to verify tubes were
labeled in their presence and that the name on the label is
correct. Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in
- Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced
environment. Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- Committed to all Policies & Procedures including Company dress
code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding
- Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures
and exercise good judgment.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and
clean driving record, if applicable.
- Travel and flexible hours required to work multiple locations
and required to cover at Patient Service Center/In-Office
Phlebotomy locations with minimal notice.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high-volume
- Must demonstrate Superior Customer Focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- Training locations may vary based on trainer availability.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Medical training: medical
assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
Keyboard/data entry experience.
Additional Job Details:This is a day shift position.
Monday-Thursday 7:00AM-6PM. Employee will need to travel between 2
locations. Tabor City-Monday and Thursday and Chadbourn, Tuesday
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Wilmington , Phlebotomist II, Healthcare , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!