CVOR Registered Nurse- NEW RATES and SIGN ON
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients
deserve? At Grand Strand Medical Center we support our colleagues
in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) CVOR Registered Nurse-
NEW RATES and SIGN ON and access programs to assist with every
stage of your career.
Grand Strand Medical Center offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our CVOR Registered Nurse- NEW RATES and SIGN ON opening and
continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Operating Room Registered Nurse will provide professional
surgical nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process,
collaborating with other members of the health care delivery team,
including physicians, to assure quality health care. The Operating
Room Nurse assumes the responsibility for ensuring effective
communication with the surgical technologists, the other Registered
Nurses, the surgeons, the patients and their families, as well as
the other members of the surgical team.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide assistance in emergency procedures as well as
elective and scheduled cases
- You will work alongside surgical teams to ensure that patients
receive the best possible care
- You will serve as a liaison between the surgical team and the
- You will be responsible for organizing supplies needed for
- You will assess patients before, during, and after surgery and
maintain a sterile operating room
- You will perform count procedures to protect patient from
unintended retained foreign objects as well as perform
interventions necessary to ensure the patient's procedure is
performed on the correct site, side, and level
- You will perform interventions throughout the surgical
procedure to maintain the status of the patient's genitourinary,
gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, respiratory,
cardiovascular, and neurological systems, and fluid, electrolyte,
and acid-base balances at or above baseline levels
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
- You will actively involve patient or designated support person
in decisions affecting their post perioperative plan of care and
the rehabilitation process
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing:
Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you
practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross
Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience of Perioperative Nursing
is strongly preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
Grand Strand Medical Center has provided quality healthcare
services since 1978, giving patient's access to highly-trained
physicians and advanced technology. With more than 40 years of
pioneering healthcare, our 300+ bed hospital is one of the region's
leading acute care facilities. We offer a range of services for our
patients - including the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery
program, pediatric intensive care unit, Level I trauma center with
two free-standing emergency departments, advanced wound care
center, breast cancer center and Carolina Forest Imaging Center. We
are recognized, for the chest pain, knee and hip replacement,
sepsis and stroke by the Joint Commission.
At Grand Strand Health, you'll find that caring extends to our
patients, our people and our South Carolina community. We are
committed to each other because when we join together, our patients
are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage
you to apply for our CVOR Registered Nurse- NEW RATES and SIGN ON
opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Wilmington , CVOR Registered Nurse- NEW RATES and SIGN ON, Healthcare , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!