Medical Assistant (PT)
Company: InStride Foot & Ankle Specialists
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: We are seeking a part-time medical
assistant (20 hours per week) to become part of the team
concentrating on the customer focused functions of a busy podiatry
office. While no previous medical experience is required, the right
candidate will have initiative and want to learn for a possible
future in a medical field. The ability to interact with patients in
a manner that makes them feel welcome and appreciated is a must.
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording
medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and
reporting patient history summary.
- Assists with office procedures.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by
completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic
coding and procedure coding; and keeping patient information
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and
- Prepares exam rooms before and after patient visits.
- Assists physician as needed.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures and complying
with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional
standards; facility policies and procedures; and federal, state,
and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.Medical Assistant
- Exceptional verbal communication
- Exceptional Customer focus
- Bedside manner
Keywords: InStride Foot & Ankle Specialists, Wilmington , Medical Assistant (PT), Healthcare , Conway, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!