Licensed Therapist / Respiratory Therapy / South Carolina / Respiratory Therapist -Little River Job
Company: Therapist Jobs
Location: Little River
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Tidelands Health Rehabilitation Hospital-Little River
Respiratory Therapist-Pool The Respiratory Therapist provides
respiratory therapy treatment and patient care according to
hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and
guidelines. In additions, the position creates an environment and
culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by
providing patient centered care and treatment in a safe manner. Job
Code: 100135 License or Certification:
- Current State License in Respiratory Therapy.
- CPR certification
- ACLS certification preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- 2 years hospital experience in Respiratory Therapy preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a
minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or
pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and
repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested
when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds
these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for
patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 100 Water Grand Boulevard, Little River 29566
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2225984
Keywords: Therapist Jobs, Wilmington , Licensed Therapist / Respiratory Therapy / South Carolina / Respiratory Therapist -Little River Job, Healthcare , Little River, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!