Hospice Liaison- Business Development
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Caregiving is our Calling
Please apply directly to this job on the Amedisys Website
referencing Requisition #22005132 for fastest response. -At
Amedisys whether were caring for patients directly or supporting
those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every team member
contributes to our mission of providing exceptional, clinically
distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and families
every day. Home health and hospice is an ever-evolving environment
where you reap the rewards of your commitment on a team that
inspires you to go big and deliver beyond expectations. If youre
looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you can put your
skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and
pursue your goals for the future, join our team. What You Will
DoThe Hospice Liaison is responsible for establishing and
developing new business contacts, maintaining current relationships
and developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan. Covers
the sales/marketing region assigned.
- Achieves admissions and product and payor-mix goals. Meets
short and long-term target account goals.
- Maintains a complete, up-to-date record of referrals including
physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and senior living facilities
management, discharge planners, and case managers within an
- Meets minimum administrative standards:
- Document the minimum expectation of sales calls daily in CRM
(including pre and post call notes).
- Maintain a complete, up-to-date record of targeted referral
sources in territory in CRM.
- Responsible for assisting the care center in obtaining all
required documentation to complete referral to admission
- Masters essentials of the sales model and utilizes sales
- Develops and maintains client relationships within a
- Prepares business plans and maintains target lists. Prioritizes
accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Responds to customer complaints in timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree with one (1+) year experience in healthcare,
business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development,
outreach or healthcare related role. -Preferred:
- Experience in Hospice or healthcare business development.
-Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees
and applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital
status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military
status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier
status or any other legally protected characteristic.Benefits and
MoreAmedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental,
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and
Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees -What to Expect as a Job
Candidate Video on Vimeo. Copy link below into your
Keywords: Amedisys, Wilmington , Hospice Liaison- Business Development, Healthcare , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!