Rehab Tech Lead
Company: Sea Coast Chiropractic and Wellness
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Wellness Center is offering an opportunity to showcase your
customer service and organizational skills as a Rehab Tech Lead.Our
ideal candidate is driven, goal-oriented, easily likeable, and is a
self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility to
provide the best patient experience.Main Responsibilities:
- Manage the rehabilitation and therapy areas and oversee patient
- Guide and supervise multiple patients with varying
- Maintain daily patient rehab logs and ensure all patient notes
are up-to-date in database.
- Lead new patient equipment safety onboarding.
- Perform x-rays and exams.
- Create and maintain patient financial plans.
- Manage the patient financing process.
- Conduct inventory and equipment service checks and order
supplies/services as needed.
- Provide back-up assistance to front desk with phone coverage,
new patient leads follow-up and scheduling.Requirements and
- X-ray Certification preferred.
- Strong care and concern for patients required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows required.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on the details and
- Strong math skills and deductive reasoning required.
- Strong interest in holistic healthcare required.Compensation
- $18 / hour base (plus bonus).
- Insurance premium reimbursement.
- Complimentary Care for you and your immediate family in your
house.To apply for position:Email your resume and cover letter to
- Do not put resume/cover letter in the body of the email.
- Use "Applying for Tech Lead Position" as the subject of the
Keywords: Sea Coast Chiropractic and Wellness, Wilmington , Rehab Tech Lead, Healthcare , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!