Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA has immediate openings for
Registered Nurses (RNs) to perform -home health -visits -for our
-MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA office, located in -Myrtle Beach,
SC. - This office services clients on a per visit basis in
territories throughout -Horry and Georgetown counties. -Hiring for
full-time, part-time, per-diem positions! Apply now and speak with
a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.Join our
fast growing office today!BAYADA has a special purpose: to help
people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort,
independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their
families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered
with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values,
affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the
medical care required. - - -Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -MUSC Health at Home by
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
-Sponsor-RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Wilmington , Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health, Healthcare , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!