PCA , CNA
Company: Brightstar Care of Wilmington and Brunswick County
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionCompensation: Based on Experience $12 - $15 per
hourPersonal Care Aide / Certified Nursing AssistantAre you looking
for a PCA or CNA job where you can make a difference in people's
lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares
about you? That's where you can shine. We are proud to offer you
the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a
flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Referral Program
- Weekly Pay w/Direct Deposit
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Full Time DON for Clinical SupportResponsibilities
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor: bathing,
grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities,
light housekeeping/meal prep.
- Providing care according to the patient's plan of care,
assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to feeding,
meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing
transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and
- Current, valid state certification and in good standing.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is
- Licensed driver with the insured and reliable automobile.We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local
protected class. #ZR
Keywords: Brightstar Care of Wilmington and Brunswick County, Wilmington , PCA , CNA, Healthcare , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!