Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $2,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: The Laurels of Pender
Posted on: May 14, 2022
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time -Want to make a difference in
someone's life?If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to
care for those in need, you will love working as a Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) at The The Laurels of Pender! In this role,
you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We
look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for
others.The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading
employee benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities
the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, -our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Laurel associatesWhen you work with Laurel
Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working
team that values communication and collaboration.Why just work when
you can help shape a legacy?ResponsibilitiesAs a CNA, you will care
for guests under the direction and supervision of a registered
nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service
- High school graduate/GED
- CNA certification
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption requiredAbout
Laurel Health Care CompanyLaurel Health Care Company (The Laurels)
is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative
and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest
standards of care.At The Laurels, caring is more than providing
excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion,
and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and
compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it
comes from within each one of us.The Laurels was named a Great
Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee
surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience
on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief
that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has
Keywords: The Laurels of Pender, Wilmington , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $2,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Burgaw, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!