Medical Unit Receptionist
Company: Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center (Winston-Sale
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Performs clerical and receptionist roles to facilitate the
efficient operation and maintenance of the patient care area under
the supervision of the health care team members.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families, and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities. Qualifications
- Education: High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience: One year experience in healthcare preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with answering multiple
phone lines. Basic computer skills. Excellent customer service
behaviors. Responsibilities It is the responsibility of every
Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient
experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center (Winston-Sale, Wilmington , Medical Unit Receptionist, Healthcare , Bolivia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!