Retail Sales Program Manager
Company: American Residential Services
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter
GROW WITH THE PROS AND SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing
leader in residential services: ARS-RESCUE ROOTER . Unique to our
field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise
through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to
professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a
real career, we provide advancement potential and the chance to
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow
with the pros at ARS-RESCUE ROOTER :
RETAIL SALE PROGRAM MANAGER
Recruit, train, and direct all personnel within the retail sales
program to obtain daily/weekly specified lead goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage hourly/daily Sales Support Associate (SSA) performance,
schedules and activities to achieve service center goals.
* Hold weekly SSA meetings to inform, educate, and motivate
individual team members.
* Provide individual and team progress updates vs. goals.
* Role play with SSAs to improve customer approach, objection
handling, and lead setting skills.
* Provide notice of upcoming store events (pre-planned calendar),
changes in signage, promotional dates, retail sales credit
* Provide training on technical issues affecting the retail program
(seasonal changes, IAQ materials, HVAC equipment, etc.).
* Create a competitive atmosphere between SSAs with internal
contests for leads or challenges to a neighboring branch such as a
race to a pre-determined goal, etc.
* Spend 60-65% of the time in the field with SSAs and retail store
* Meet and/or exceed all ARS-Rescue Rooter established departmental
business performance standards for lead generation, SSA staffing,
and leads run.
* Develop and maintain positive, direct, working relationships with
retail store personnel and retail store area management.
* Meet with retail store managers and/or Home Services team members
to provide performance updates and notify of schedule or staffing
* Inspect retail store displays for compliance to current signage
requirements / changes.
* Schedule and implement planned store events , being sure to
involve Store Management.
* Product Knowledge (PK) training sessions conducted with Retail
Store Associates and Retail Department Heads in each store at least
every other month.
A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and prior work experience
Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling
skills are required.
Must have two years of demonstrated sales experience.
The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision
is also required.
This job requires the ability to read and interpret training
Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent
combination of education and experience may be substituted.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue
Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
Keywords: American Residential Services, Wilmington , Retail Sales Program Manager, Executive , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!