Audit or Tax Manager
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Growing full service CPA firm is seeking an experienced Audit or
Tax Manager to join their growing team in Wilmington, Raleigh, or
Charlotte!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Erika TeerAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Growing
full service CPA firm is seeking an experienced Audit or Tax
Manager to join their growing team in Wilmington, Raleigh, or
Charlotte! They provide attest and tax services across a variety of
industries including construction, manufacturing, government, non
profit among a few.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Diverse Client Relationships!
- Outstanding Career Growth!
- Excellent work/life balance!
- No billable hour requirement. They don't do timesheets or
billing sheets. Trust you to get the work done.
- The firm offers a laid back culture, work life balance, with
half day Fridays off in the summer, a relaxed PTO policy and
routine company outings.Ever wanted a chance to run your own office
and grow your book of business?! My client is expanding operations
to the Wilmington, North Carolina region. Join their astounding
team and expand your career. They are a full service CPA firm with
offices in Raleigh and Charlotte North Carolina looking for an
individual up for the challenge of running and growing their
Wilmington office! They already have a solid client base in the
region and looking to grow!Job DetailsRequirements:
- BS/BA in Accounting (Masters in Accounting/Tax preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in Public Accounting as an Audit or Tax
- CPA license
- Experience preparing closely held businesses and pass-thru
returns (S Corp and Partnership) and Not-for-Profit entities
- Experience in High Net-Worth Individual and multi-state tax
returns is a plus
- Experience preparing 1120 C-Corporation tax filings
- Experience in preparing 1120-PC Insurance Company tax filings a
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral,
and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and
- Proficient accounting, analytical, and research skills along
with a desire to continue to grow professionally.
- Ability to communicate pertinent information to partners,
managers and clients
- Experience with QuickBooks preferredThe audit department serves
a variety of clients including nonprofits, governments, affordable
housing, community college foundations, captive insurance, employee
benefit plans, charter schools, construction, and various other
entities.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Wilmington , Audit or Tax Manager, Executive , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!