Hourly Manager (Franchise)
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Hourly Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless
execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest
- Labor Scheduling/Revenue Control- Meets shift goals for
service, sales, and controls (revenue, food and labor). Checks out
all crew members to follow up on shift goals and assignments and to
- Crew Training and Certification- Trains and develops crew
members, creates an environment that is conducive to learning by
allowing people to make mistakes as they learn. Quickly addresses
employees who are not successfully completing their plans and
redirect their efforts.
- Recruitment and Selection- Provides candidates with appropriate
and timely information about the position, the organization, and
the selection process.
- Service & Marketing- Execute Local Store Marketing, Act as LSM
Ambassador, maintain celebration calendar, maintain menu
boards/marquees, ensure all POP and menus are current, Execute BFF
program, manage in-store contests, maintain retail cabinet per
- Execution of Housekeeping Systems- DOP's posted weekly, follow
up on execution and completion, cleanliness score on guest feedback
system, QA audits, and Board of Health audits, monitor Ecolab
services, maintain appropriate levels of cleaning supplies within
- Maintenance and Repair- facilities maintenance score and action
plan on QA audits, completion of weekly PM checklists, Identify
M&R issues, maintain restaurant lighting per standard. Skills &
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year of restaurant management
experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results
and building successful teams.
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
Keywords: Friendly's, Wilmington , Hourly Manager (Franchise), Executive , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...