AVIONICS * AVIATION * OPERATIONS * MANAGER
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Company has been rapidly growing through the acquisition of
FBO locations and has significant additional committed capital from
its sponsors to continue to grow the business through future
acquisitions. We are looking for a quality Avionics Manager to join
our growing team. We need a technician that can fit in quickly,
have a positive attitude, and have General Aviation and Corporate
experience.--Company Benefits--Employee Medical Insurance, Basic
Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability,
Vacation and Sick Time, Paid Holidays, HSA Account Funding, 401k
Match--Other Available Benefits--Buy-up Medical Insurance, Dental,
Vision, Optional Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health
Savings Account, 401k--Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Review and assess project work scopes to assist in the quoting
process and participate in customer negotiations.
- Develop and nurture relationships with dealership
representatives, as well as existing and prospective
- Provide technical data and advice on the upgrade or
installation of any avionics related systems.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers to procure components
required for any upgrades or modifications to aircraft avionics
- Coordinate with customer engineering service providers to
obtain any required wiring diagrams, schematics, parts lists, etc.
needed to support any avionics related upgrades or modifications,
- Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of any
avionics-related problems that may arise on aircraft being
maintained by Modern Aviation.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of avionics related
projects and/or modifications.
- Coordinates with the DOM to ensure that all avionic related
tasks are scheduled and performed in accordance with the
- Ensure that all maintenance and alterations performed by this
repair station are in accordance with the Ratings and Operations
Specifications of the FAA 145 repair station.
- Train, direct, and assist all personnel performing work under
the repair station certificate as directed by the Director of
- Report any identified risks associated with the repair station
to the Director of Maintenance.
- Perform all actions required for Return to Service.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with employees,
customers and the FAA as required.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner.
- Punctual to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work
- Perform other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED plus relevant certifications
required at the minimum.
- Experience working in an FAA Repair Station that follows and
complies with FAA 145 Ratings and Operations Specifications.
- Active and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics
- Minimum of 5 years of avionics experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the applicable Federal
Aviation Regulations, as well as inspection methods, techniques,
and equipment used to determine the quality or airworthiness of an
article undergoing maintenance, repair or alterations.
- Proven track record of consistent performance while delivering
high levels of customer service to internal and external customers
- Strong leadership traits with a focus on good communication and
- Demonstrated record of integrity and sound ethical
- Must demonstrate commitment to quality and safety in all
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to
professionally communicate with customers.
- Strong business acumen, ability to understand the needs of
users and address conflicts, competing priorities as
- Proven ability to lead and manage others effectively while
remaining calm under stress.
- Possess adequate tools.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.----Preferred
- Five years of experience at an airline or MRO strongly
- Bachelor's degree and/or technical Aviation studies strongly
- FCC General Radiotelephone Operators License & Ship Radar
endorsement strongly preferred.If you would like to apply to this
job opportunity CONFIDENTIALLY please send your resume to Shawnna
Luke 605-705-6055All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Wilmington , AVIONICS * AVIATION * OPERATIONS * MANAGER, Executive , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...