Company: Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the workers and resources of
the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable
service of food and beverages.
Tasks and Duties:
- Maintain Food Costs:
- Ensure efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies.
- Estimate food and beverage costs.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to
- Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of
preparation and service.
- Supervise operation of restaurant to maximize teamwork,
profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing,
advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general
cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Review and monitor, with bookkeeper or other financial
personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget
limitations. Work to improve performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by higher
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is
desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will
be considered as an alternate.
- Good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties and
- Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with public as well as
- A great personality, positive disposition, friendly, driven to
succeed, honorable work ethics, honest, hard-working, a leader. And
actually having a bad singing voice isn't a bad thing. Go
Keywords: Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, Wilmington , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Hampstead, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...