Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Hendrick Toyota WilmingtonLocation: 5640 Market St, Wilmington,
North Carolina 28405Summary: To identify necessary repairs and
maintenance needed on buildingsSupervisory Responsibilities:This
job has no direct supervisory responsibilities. Essential Duties
and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Supervises building maintenance employees and
- Maintains clean work environment
- Identifies necessary repairs and maintenance
- Gathers estimates for costs of repairs
- Schedules all repairs with appropriate subcontractors
- Inspects complete repairs
- Maintains CSI at or above company standardsQualifications:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Education/Experience:Ability to understand and follow
instructionsAbility to communicate effectivelyAbility to deal
effectively with dealership personnelKnowledge of general
maintenance - - - - - - - - -Verbal and Writing Ability:Ability to
read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers and other employee. -Math
Ability:Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.Reasoning
Ability:Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations.
-Certificates and Licenses:Valid Driver's LicenseEnvironment
Demands:Duties are performed primarily in service and showroom
areas. - Duties include working in various physical positions, and
the safe operation of power tools and other equipment. - The
Building Maintenance Supervisor may be exposed to loud noise,
vibration, exhaust fumes, and other maintenance and repair
conditions. - The Building Maintenance Supervisor frequently
interacts with customers, vendors, employees and
management.Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this
Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and
sit.Competency:To perform the job successfully, an individual
should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data, uses intuition and
experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully,
develops alternative solutions.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer
feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and
assistance, meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations, listens and gets
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities,
contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Leadership - Inspires and motivates others to perform well,
inspires respect and trust.
- Ethics - Works with integrity and ethically, upholds
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time,
arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
- Initiative - Volunteers readily.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently, sets goals and
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position.This job description in no
way states or implies that these are the only duties and
responsibilities to be performed by this employee. - The employee
will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform
any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a
supervisor. - This job description is subject to revision at the
discretion of the company.#cbHendrick is an Equal Opportunity
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information
regarding the EEOC, please visit .
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Wilmington , Facility Manager, Executive , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...