Guest Services Manager
Company: MYRTLEWOOD VILLAS
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE---*
We love what we do! As leaders in the area's hospitality industry,
our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich
history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally
diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting
memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the
difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships
blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we
hope you will grow with us.
*What are we looking for?*
We are looking for a hospitality professional with proven
leadership skills. The ideal candidate for this role is experienced
in hotel front desk operations and team leadership that promotes a
positive environment for guests and team members alike. They are
also focused on delivering exceptional customer service and a
The Guest Services Manager is responsible for planning, organizing,
and developing the overall operations of the front desk, loss
prevention, bell services, and PBX. Ensures exceptional guest
experiences through prompt and courteous service.
*What will you be doing?*
* Promptly resolving any guest complaints or issues.
* Coordinating activities with other hotel departments in order to
facilitate increased levels of communication and guest
* Upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation,
safety, and conduct.
* Ensuring proper communication within the department by conducting
regular meetings with all team members.
* Recruiting, training, coaching and counseling team members,
following company, state, and federal regulations.
* Managing finances of the department, including budget and
inventory controls. Controlling expenditures, labor, supplies, etc.
in relation to resort financial forecasts and budget.
* Managing department schedule and staffing needs as dictated by
* Other job duties as required by Resort Manager or General
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* College degree preferred in related field or 5 years in a
supervisory or management position.
* Able to effectively manage a team of 5+
* Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
* Possesses strong communication skills, both written and
* Must possess solid decision making skills
* Proven job reliability, honesty, diligence, dedication, and
attention to detail.
* Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with
guests, coworkers and employees
* Must have a positive attitude while performing tasks
* Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
efficient manner in accordance with company policies and
*What can you look forward to?*
All associates enjoy *WEEKLY PAY!*
_Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits: _
* Associate Referral Bonus
* Paid Parental Leave - 10 weeks
* Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance
* Dental Plan
* Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
* 401(k) retirement plan with company match
* Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
* Personal Cancer Protection
* Jury Duty Pay
* Tuition Reimbursement
*Want to know more? Visit our website at
*Check us out on LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team
members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the resort.
_We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals,
including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with
disabilities. We participate in E-Verify._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $41,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Myrtle Beach, SC 29577: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Please list any schedule limitations you may have.
* Hotel front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
* Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: MYRTLEWOOD VILLAS, Wilmington , Guest Services Manager, Executive , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!