Assistant Community Association Manager (MBNC2022-4595)
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 27, 2022
* Practice and adhere to the Guiding Principles of the company and
respond to all calls / emails within 24 hours of receipt.
* Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and regulatory
agency statutes and the community's documents, polices, and
* Manage clubhouse and pool reservation process.
* Process pool cards/gate remote requests, for communities where
this is managed at branch level.
* Upload Community Documents to Archive, such as Annual Meeting
vote/sign in/proxies, community legal documents etc.
* Assist with all resident correspondence with regards to
violations, request for community forms, general payment questions,
ACC requests, reservation details, etc.
* Assist in the tracking of expiration dates on all agreements for
assigned associations (landscape maintenance, pool maintenance,
janitorial, etc.), solicit bids for renewal, renew the agreements
with current vendor if requested and/or assist the bid packet
preparation. Ensure that all agreements are fully executed and are
* Assist in obtaining COI information for vendors of each
* Assist with the preparation of the Board Meeting Packets and
Annual Members Meeting Packets in accordance with the association's
bylaw notice requirements.
* Attend Board Meetings and Annual Members Meetings as needed to
assist the CAM with resident check-in, vote counting, and to record
minutes if appropriate.
* Prepare and fulfill the New Board Member Packet(s) within two (2)
working days of the Annual Members Meeting.
* Assist in the management of the volunteer process for assigned
associations and maintain a data file of volunteers for each
committee and manage committee requests.
* Set up files for new associations as assigned and maintain
association files per standard office procedures.
* Assist the CAM with researching resident requests, securing
locations and dates for meetings.
* Build and foster positive relationships with residents to ensure
a high level of service, timely and complete resolution of resident
concerns, good communications, and continuous improvement in
services for the community.
* Attend monthly Manager's and training meetings as required.
* Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of
personal, professional and ethical conduct.
* Displays exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety
of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
* Plus other work related tasks assigned
* High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
* Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Power
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
* Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance / Life / Disability / 401 (k)
RealManage is a national Inc. 5000 firm with clients and operations
in 17 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois
that delivers services to homeowners' associations (HOAs),
condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises,
municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage also serves nationally recognized developer/builder
As one of the largest (#4 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing
companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers
exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best
people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and
mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and
innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers;
provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our
clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and
improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment
that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a
financially strong organization which will enable us to provide
industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as
our guiding principles:
* *Integrity: * we always do the right thing.
* *Respect: * for our customers, employees and company; mutual
respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
* *Selflessness: * more than teamwork; we are part of something
special and much larger than any of us.
* *Personal Relationships: * we are a professional services
company; people do business with people they like.
* *Always Improving: * never satisfied, always learning and always
growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never
staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
The Assistant Community Association Manager (ACAM) assists in the
management of daily operations of community associations delivering
professional services and exceptional customer satisfaction in
accordance with the service level agreement, and in alignment with
the company's guiding principles.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Myrtle Beach, SC 29577: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* What is your pay expectation for this position?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: RealManage, Wilmington , Assistant Community Association Manager (MBNC2022-4595), Executive , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!