Company: LaborMAX Staffing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LaborMAX Staffing in is looking for an *Account Manager* to hire
for our Wilmington Branch over the next week or so.
*Position Details: *
This is a full-time, internal position with LaborMAX Staffing
working alongside the team in place at this location.
*Report to: *Owner & Branch Manager
The *Account Manager* is responsible for the Company relationships
with current and prospective customers as well as FTM
relationships; _new and existing_. Supporting day-to-day branch
operations such as dispatching and on-boarding. Ensuring accuracy
and compliance with the Company's policies and standards and in
accordance with all applicable federal, state or local laws.
Effective communication to manage sales, incoming/outgoing calls,
handling complaints, concerns, and feedback from customers or Field
Team Members (FTM's "external employees").
The *Account Manager* is the _first point of contact with any
traffic in the Branch and utilizes the front desk more so than
_Descriptions & Functions_
*Essential Functions and Responsibilities*
* Primary function will be to answer, transfer calls, greet and
direct walk-in traffic
* Provide exemplary customer service to all
* Assist Applicants on the Kiosk and set interviews for Branch
Manager, Senior Account Manager, and step in to interview when
* Assist with daily data entry; ensure system is up-to-date and
* After being trained; making 20 Cold Calls daily (via phone) and
logging into our CRM, following up with past leads, and ensuring
all call summaries are documented and your pipeline is moving.
* Provide general administrative support
* Collaborate with internal team members to share ideas, pitch in,
and help where needed.
* Building and maintaining strong relationships to maintain old and
new business relationships
* Assist other staff members as needed
* Filing and organizational tasks as necessary
* Gathering and collecting/copying sufficient information from
FTM's/ applicants and scanning, copying data into the system.
* Usage of ABLE to complete onboarding process fully and 100%
* Completion of New Hire Orientations
* Assist applicants with the onboarding process to include new hire
paperwork, accepting I-9 documents and processing background checks
or completing drug screens.
* Dispatching and assigning external employees to worksites with
appropriate equipment, PPE, etc.
* Collecting hours from external employees and verifying with
customers to ensure accurate payouts from Sr. AM or BM.
* Monitor, resolve or direct complaints, issues or injuries as need
* Answering incoming calls and returning phone messages in a timely
manner, Checking and responding to all voicemails and Sense
Messages timely and returned daily.
* Send routine information by phone, text or email correspondence
in relation to job orders, customer information or external
* Entering information into database to create customer and
* Performing office support tasks including organizing, filing,
printing, copying and faxing
* Coordinate sales appointments for management by utilizing the
LMS-SS Sales system & "Funnel System "
* Assist in completing weekly compliance tasks to include
downloading reports for unbilled hours, invoice preview and gross
* Engage with external employees daily to maintain the branch's
commitment to filling job orders. (Completing Associate Surveys,
FTM Feedback Forms, and Exit Interviews as assigned by BM.)
* Establish and maintain positive work appropriate relationships
both internally and externally to ensure the highest quality of
customer service to employees, customers and vendors.
* Any other duties as assigned.
*The responsibilities listed above may not be an exhaustive list
and can grow or change as business needs arise and develop.*
*Recruiting/ Job Placement Requirements-*
The *Account Manager* is required to complete at least *20 Cold
Calls and 20 Recruiting Calls each day*, with proper documentation
via Phone Calls. In addition to answering Sense, checking and
sending emails daily, completing job placement per assigned ASAP
orders assigned by Management and fully completed onboarding for
new hires tbc by end of day before leaving.
*Sales & Business Development Requirements-*
The *Account Manager* will assist their internal team members by
use of specialty publications, organizations, and the Internet to
develop a network and gather information that can be used to make
sales calls, including information on the following:
* Current trends in the staffing industry and their specific
* Lead Generation; New Business Leads
* Job order opportunities and prospective client companies
* Recruiting Sources
* Current and predicted business conditions
* Establish rapport with prospects to turn prospects into
*New Business Development-*
_Work alongside Internal Team to ensure the following requirements
are met: _
*Lead Generation & Cold Calls via Phone/Email (To be completed by
*Required Goal Effective Immediately: (20) Cold Calls via phone &
email each morning *Monday-Friday to help with Lead Generation
therefore providing adequate and qualified leads with the Branch
Manager, Senior Account Manager & Owner.
_\*\* # of calls may grow as your tenure grows. \*\*_
Email Followup/ Phone Followup- Completed each day by EOD & logged
accurately in our CRM.
Use of CRM system daily for tracking sales, lead generation, and
updating accurately before each day ends.
Usage of the Lead Lists in Google Docs- Documenting correctly and
*Cold Calls= *Calling Potential Clients, Leaving information,
voicemails, email follow ups, and more. Provide new "warm" leads to
Management. Completing cold calls for Leads assigned by Ownership,
Potential referrals, Sending LMS information,E-Coupons, and
eventually quoting etc.
*Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: *
--- General Knowledge of Technology
--- Understanding of Google Suite & Microsoft Office programs.
--- Typing with accuracy and proficiency.
--- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
--- Excellent Customer service skills
--- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
--- Understanding of Dispatching Process
--- Experience with Sales preferred
--- Basic mathematical skills to include addition, subtraction and
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
*Physical Demands and Abilities*
The physical demands described herein are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these
--- Must be able to remain in a stationary position majority of
--- Keyboarding- entering data into computer or other system
--- Occasionally move about inside the office to access filing
cabinets, office equipment
--- The person in this position frequently communicates with
customers and staff who have billing and wage payment inquiries and
must be able to exchange accurate information in these
--- The person in this position constantly operates a computer and
other office equipment such as a Copier, phone or kiosk
--- Frequently work on projects with deadlines
--- Frequently bend to file and maintain files and documents
--- Occasionally move boxes between 5-10 pounds
--- Vision abilities include close vision, distant vision,
--- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
*Other Job Detail to Note: *
Per LMS Ownership, it will be mandatory to have our texting/phone
application downloaded on your phone and during emergencies or asap
orders unfilled, it will be required to communicate via phone and
sense to FTM's and Clients at these times after normal business
\*\*\*\* During busy Season or due to ramping LMS may have ASAP
orders that require more time to fill, during these cases, if asked
to stay late or work outside of regular business hours may be
Other trainings may be required occasionally that you would have to
stay over regular hours for.
Nothing in this job description restricts Management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time. This job description is subject to change at any time.
*Incentives + Opportunity for advancement: *
- LMS will pay an allotted amount for a cell phone allowance each
- Performance Reviews/ Evaluations are Bi- yearly
- LMS offers a ton of opportunity for "growth from within" pending
performance and metrics met as an internal team member. i.e. Senior
Account Manager, Recruiter, Selling Branch Manager, Branch Manager,
District Manager, etc.
- Sales Lead Bonuses are given/ offered
- Metric based bonuses offered throughout the year
*The above incentives/ advancements opportunities are a few to
mention but not all.*
_"At LaborMAX Staffing, we are committed to maintaining a diverse
workforce and an inclusive work environment. LMS will not tolerate
discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in
business dealings on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, sex,
sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national
origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other
legally protected status. We should provide an environment free of
discrimination to our associates, customers, members, and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Cell phone reimbursement
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Performance bonus
* Quarterly bonus
* No travel
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Wilmington, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Are you able to multitask and stay calm under pressure?
* Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: LaborMAX Staffing, Wilmington , Account Manager, Executive , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!