On-site Largescale Community Association Manager
Company: CAMS Mgt.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
CAMS is currently on the search for a full-time On-site
Community Manager to manage a large-scale association in the
coastal area of North Carolina. As an on-site Community Manager,
you will build relationships with your board of directors and work
to provide them with the guidance and management oversight
necessary for their association. Our managers are supported by a
team of specialists dedicated to assisting the general membership
of communities, allowing you to focus your efforts on larger
projects and delivering the superb service for which we are so
* Maintain communication with community board of directors
* Schedule and prepare for regular board meetings
* Maintain communication with homeowners
* Respond to homeowner needs
* Prepare and present the annual budget to the board of
* Analyze monthly financial reports, create variance reports for
the board of directors
* Create monthly management reports
* Contact and coordinate vendors for community maintenance and
* Oversee daily operations of the HOA
* Attend regular meetings with the management firm
* Supervise administrative and maintenance staff where
1. Manage all short and long term objectives and goals of the
2. Develop and Recommend the annual Operating Budget and Mid-Year
Forecast with the assistance of on-site HOA Committees
3. Recommend all third-party service providers and contractors and
manage their activity
4. Recommend aesthetic, maintenance and safety improvements to the
community on a monthly basis.
5. Manage all communication and interface with the Community
6. Attend and contribute to Committee Meetings where applicable,
including: Finance, Infrastructure, Landscaping, Marine and
Security. Employ the resources of these committees in an efficient
manner to formulate and execute strategy. The objective is to
guide/drive committees towards excellence.
7. Supervise the on-site Work Order Process.
8. Work with all third-party professionals towards accomplishing
their objectives, including engineers, legal firms, insurance
firms, construction management firms and marketing firms.
9. Attend monthly Board Meetings and provide a detailed status
report on all management activities, both active and inactive.
10. Recommend and assure for the consistent execution of all
Emergency/Storm Management Activity.
11. In all management efforts, assure for objective and timely
12. Perform other job functions as assigned including personal
management of on-site staff.
* Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service
* Formal education or professional work experience in Community
Management or related field
* Ability to quickly learn new technology
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel,
* Ability to adapt to varying tasks
* Must be detail-oriented
* Ability to create and maintain a budget
* Ability to review and analyze financial reports
Associates Degree. Business Administration or related helpful. CMCA
and AMS desired.
*Benefits and Salary *
The salary range for this position is determined by the candidate
qualifications listed above and is negotiable.
*The CAMS compensation package includes: *
* Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Holidays
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans are available
* 401(k) with employer match at 1-year mark of employment
* Life Insurance
* Short-term Disability
* Long-term Disability
* Accident coverage
* Critical Illness coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
*CAMS' Core Values*
At CAMS, we have a set of Core Values at the heart of everything we
do. These values are seen in how we do business and in every
interaction with our clients and coworkers.
* We are here to serve: Acts of service can be both big and small,
and it is our responsibility to maintain a mindset of service
towards both our clients as well as our teammates
* We use good judgment: Regardless of the ease or difficulty of a
situation, we always strive to use our best judgment
* We are here to learn and grow: We are constantly pursuing
education and training opportunities for staff and learning from
our management experiences. In every situation and interaction,
there is a lesson to be learned.
* We take ownership: We rely on each team member to take ownership
of their work and responsibilities to meet our obligations to our
customers and each other.
*More About CAMS*
We have been in business since 1991 and pride ourselves on being an
innovative, flexible company that works together as a team to
achieve our goals and serve our valued clients. At CAMS, our team
of experts specializes in a range of areas from homeowner,
property, and condo association management to management of
high-rise, mixed-use, and lifestyle communities. Having a local
presence and industry experts in the areas we serve is of the
utmost importance. That's why we have offices conveniently located
in each region we serve. In addition, we offer a dedicated
Community Support team to answer owner questions and a
state-of-the-art online portal, making contacting CAMS convenient
no matter where you are.
*Growth and Development Opportunities*
At CAMS, we highly value professional growth and development, and
that's why we provide our team with in-house training opportunities
and support those pursuing external industry-related educational
opportunities. Our internal training includes monthly community
manager training seminars, wellness programs, and professional and
personal growth opportunities. We are also big proponents of
promoting and hiring from within, encouraging all of our employees
to seek out career advancement. If you enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment that provides opportunities to explore
different positions, then CAMS may be the right place for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: CAMS Mgt., Wilmington , On-site Largescale Community Association Manager, Executive , Calabash, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!