SaaS B2B2C Product Manager - REMOTE
Posted on: September 25, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...JOB
DETAILSKantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting
company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop,
share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in
human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000
people help the world's leading organizations succeed and grow.At
Kantar Profiles Division, our research data illuminates. It
provides clarity, reveals information and empowers brands and
marketers to make sound decisions that inspire growth. A trusted
global partner for digital data collection we help clients connect
with people, using our expertise, sampling methodologies and
innovative technologies to provide a deep understanding of consumer
opinions and behaviors. This includes survey design, sampling,
profiling, data integration and activation for programmatic
campaigns. Our single access point to 88 million deeply-profiled
research-ready respondents enables clients to build rich profiles
of their target audience and access immediately actionable data.Due
to increased client activity and exciting new opportunities for
growth in our mobile solutions team, Kantar Profiles is hiring for
a number of positions to add to our unrivalled domain and
technology expertise.The Profiles Division's product leadership
team is looking for a data-driven Product Manager with a track
record of leading consumer-focused product initiatives from concept
to market. As a Product Manager, you will oversee the growth and
effectiveness of our apps, websites, browser extensions and other
emerging platforms, focused on scaled growth for the next three
years. The right candidate has a passion for researching and
learning new products and brings a mix of product innovation,
design thinking, evidence led decision making, leadership skills,
technical knowledge, and great instincts. This mission-critical
role is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual,
well versed in commercializing data products to help build a new
generation of user-focused products to drive customer value and
solidify key competitive differentiators.WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5-7 years in a Product Management role, with a record of
launching successful B2C products to market
- Experience with managing SaaS, CMS, and COTS platforms
- BA/BS required, MBA or Master's degree a plus
- Subscribes to generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices
- Familiar with web analytics and data/BI tools
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with market research, marketing, or design thinking
- Clear understanding of the lifecycle of a product and the
product management lifecycle process.
- Experience p erform ing competitive product analysis and market
research to stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- Define product strategy and vision. Create and maintain product
roadmaps, lead prioritization with stakeholders and manage product
- Define product/project scope, outline comprehensive
- Experience providing wireframes and mockups to effectively
communicate new product concepts and features.
- Familiarity with the principles of user experience design and
top design frameworks.
- Ability to break down detailed requirements into actionable
themes and epics.
- Build a shared understanding around user needs and the
definition of "done."
- Create user stories with concisely written acceptance criteria
that ensure all user stories are complete, and all scenarios are
- Conduct customer interviews and usability testing to ensure
product features are both relevant and profitable.
- Work with marketing to create product launch and pre and
post-rollout communication plans.
- Define product metrics, monitor KPIs, perform data analysis to
make data driven decisions.
- Experience managing complex projects, with an acute attention
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams, with the ability to
interact with various stakeholders, including working with and
managing globally distributed teams.
- Collaborate with executives, UI/UX designers, sales, marketing,
business development, operations and legal throughout product
- Work directly with Technical Program Management, Engineering
and QA teams using Agile/Scrum practices.Traits:
- You have a great eye for inspiring design and understand what
makes a great user experience.
- Consider yourself a creative and innovative problem
- Willingness to learn the ins and outs of the market research
- Must be a "doer" with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude.
- Detail oriented, highly organized with outstanding project
management and execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, making you a
proven influencer and collaborator.
- Leadership skills and ability to work well with teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present effectively and professionally to groups of
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in
a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for
- Know how to make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between
features and speed-to-launch.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard
data and metrics to back up product decisions.BENEFITSWe provide a
comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Medial plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a
range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTOPRIVACY DISCLOSURE:Please note that by applying to
this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us
to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited
("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS
(Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the
purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being
shared with the hiring manager.KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENTAt Kantar we
have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a
simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps
to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for
performance culture, where your reward and career progression
opportunities are linked to what you deliver.We go beyond the
obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new
thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's
out of the ordinary and join us.We want to create an equality of
opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where
people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a
space where their mental health and well being is taken into
consideration.We want to create a more diverse community to expand
our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of
thinking and better commercial outcomes.Kantar is the world's
leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more
about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than
anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with
advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's
leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Wilmington , SaaS B2B2C Product Manager - REMOTE, Executive , Conway, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!