Assistant Manager(08919) - 5051 Main Street, Unit 2
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About The Job
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning
and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they
need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone
there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do
that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved
up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's
Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. It's
a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll
need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to
mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time
to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the
best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply
Job Requirements And Duties
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift.
This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control
and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow
ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food
management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to
standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality,
Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing,
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers
and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant
manager to general manager, general manager to franchisee or
Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to
rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within
designated delivery area.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings,
private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make
judgments and decisions.
ASSISTANT MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid state driver's license with an acceptable motor
- You will be pre-screened prior to employment by the following
methods: HireRight Background Check; National Crime and Sex
Offender Background Check, Basic Urinalysis Drug Testing and your
Motor Vehicle Report that we will obtain from the Division of Motor
Vehicles detailing your driving history.
- Have a reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- High energy, friendly attitude and exceptional customer service
- A keen sense of direction with the ability to read a map and
find your way around your delivery area
- Basic math and cash management skills
- Ability and desire to work nights and weekends
Keywords: Domino's, Wilmington , Assistant Manager(08919) - 5051 Main Street, Unit 2, Executive , Shallotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!