Company: Brawley Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Brawley is a design, build and furnish contractor managing facility
projects since 1992. From the headquarters in Wilmington, NC, the
company works throughout the United States and overseas in the
military sector. In 2021 Brawley started its Commercial
Construction division based out of Raleigh, NC.
WBB understand the challenges of renovating operating facilities;
the challenges of communication and coordination with all the
stakeholders; and, the importance of deadlines. WBB delivers
successful projects by effectively managing all the service and
product suppliers so that scope, schedule and cost objectives are
The Program Manager is the internal business leader for the AFNAF,
NGIS, Navy Lodge, and Marine Corps FF&E programs. This position
will coordinate closely with the FF&E Customer Relations
Manager in servicing the customers, managing their projects and
developing the program.
- Supports the FF&E Customer Relations Manager in maintaining
the Navy Lodge, NGIS, Air Force and Marine Corps FF&E
- Directs the estimating, proposing, purchasing, delivering,
executing and closing of projects.
- Works closely with the Customer Relations manager to plan for
new proposals and contracts.
- Ensures attainment of financial and operational goals.
- Coordinates with the Interior Designers on design submittals,
pricing and project development through project completion as
- Works with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers to determine
scope of work requirements.
- Ensures quality and productivity of vendors and
- Assembles teams of sub-contractors.
- Estimates scopes of work.
- Develops proposal and execution strategies that ensure project
financial and execution goals are achieved.
- Uses effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Works with the Procurement Specialist to ensure purchase orders
and subcontracts support project requirements and schedules.
- Identifies and corrects quality issues pertaining to products
as well as processes.
- Adheres to standard project estimation, approval, and change
- Defines project management plans including definition of roles
- Works with the QC/Safety Leader to ensure project quality and
- Identifies issues and risks and develops approaches to minimize
- Reports project status regularly and ensures project contracts,
budgets, costs, and change orders are accurately input and
maintained into SAGE.
- Resolves conflict and escalates issues when necessary.
- Creates budgets and manages budgeted cost to actual
- Creates and manages work breakdown structures and
- Manages and supervises project team resources such as
Superintendents and Project Coordinators.
- Controls scope and schedule changes through a formal change
- Drives the final punch list to ensure timely resolution and
- Finalizes project completion documentation.
- Ensures payment applications are submitted in a timely manner
and payments are received.
- 5-10 years experience in commercial
- BS degree in affiliated field
- Communicates effectively (written, verbal) with both technical
and non-technical parties
- Excellent people skills
- Desired: 2-5 years experience in Department of Defense
projects, preferably NAVFAC
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Brawley Company, Wilmington , Program Manager, Executive , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!